Patient Forms, Map and Directions to Tampa Office
Thank you for choosing Children's Health Center as your child's medical home, where we always provide a comfortable, caring environment so our patients and their families can feel at ease. We've included helpful items on this page to ensure you and your child's first trip to our office is productive, stress-free and enjoyable.
Our practice is working together to build life-long relationships between our staff and our patients by consistently providing our patients with compassion, excellence and value.
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Improving the lives of the children we serve by providing quality care in a child-centered environment.
- Listening to our young patients and their families who we are privileged to serve.
- Guiding our patients along a path of optimal health and wellness.
- Continually pursuing excellence at all levels through continuing education.
If you're preparing for your child's first visit, you can do a few things to help expedite the appointment. Please provide the following information when you arrive for your visit:
- Insurance cards
- Complete immunization records
- Medical records from your previous pediatrician
We accept the following medical insurance plans. Please note the this list is subject to change and insurance will be verified at the time of your child's visit.
We do accept most medicaid/FHC plans. Plans should be selected prior to your child's appointment.
If your child is Eligible and you have not selected a medicaid plan, please call 1-877-711-3662.
- SIMPLY HEALTHCARE PLAN
- AETNA/ AETNA BETTER HEALTH OF FLORIDA
- STAYWELL/CMS (CHILDREN'S MEDICAL SERVICES) MEDICAID
PRIVATE/FLORIDA HEALTHY KIDS:
- AETNA BETTER HEALTH OF FLORIDA
- BLUE CROSS BLUE SHEILD (BCBS)
- UNITED HEALTH CARE
- CIGNA (NOT BAYCARE CIGNA)